2013 Kia Soul Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Kia Soul
- What fuse would I replace to get the picture back on my back up camera
- Electronic power steering light on and car won't start. How can I get it start
- Need general maintenance: ex. tune-up? etc. How often?
- what maintenance items are recommended at 20,000 miles
- Can I have any shop work on my Kia problem isn't covered under warranty?
2013 Kia Soul Problems
The manual transmission may be difficult to shift into 1st gear. Our technicians tell us that a revised shifter lower skirt is available to correct this concern.
2013 Kia Soul Questions
I need my front exhaust pipe replaced and possibly my O2 sensors I was quoted at 900.00 to repair at a KIA service dealership
2013 Kia Soul Recalls
In the event of a crash where the side curtain airbags are deployed a headliner plate can detach, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will correct this concern by adding industrial adhesive strips to secure the headliner plates.