2012 Kia Sorento Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Kia Sorento
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Kia Sorento Questions
the dealer said that there is no damage to brakes but said they just dont replace pads anymore...that i need the $350.00 brake job with bleeding...is that accurate?
I change the oil on the 2012 Kia Sorento but when I removed the fileter, I did not see a metal washer anywhere. However, in the box with the filter, there was an O ring and a metal washer. What is the washer for?
have a brand new kia sorento v6 engine startup noise after sitting for 45 to 60 minutes and so far just getting the run around from 2 different dealers. have contacted kia and so far just been told tuff luck live with it we can't do anything
2012 Kia Sorento Reviews
The headlights are the only issue, so far. Can't see at all on regular beam. Almost seems like riding around with parking lights. I'm constantly using the brights until I can get this fixed.
I purchased a 2012 Kia Sorento. I do love the car. The exception is the headlights. The dim lights are sooooooo bad!! The high beams should be the low beams. I drive to work at night and have a hard time when other cars are in the opposite lane. I guess I have to pay extra to purchase better lights. I am not happy about this!
Dont buy a KIA Sorento. I have had my car for 3 months and it has been in the shop at least 8 times already. It is a piece of garbage. I hope someone steals it and I never have to see it again.