2001 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Kia Sephia
- Fuel injectors won't ignite,Fuel pressure is ok. What could the problem be???
- How do I replace a passenger side axle on a 2001 kia sephia
- have a 04 kia optima getting low spark with spark plug tester faint light
- SWAP TRANSMISSION VAVVE BODY AND REVERCE GO FOREWARDE
- My Kia when hot won't crank, but will crank when it sits awhile,
2001 Kia Sephia Problems
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
2001 Kia Sephia Questions
What should I look at next in order to fix the car to get it to start????
I have never done this before
replaced crank and cam censer and new coils will start with starting fluid but only when fuse is out for pump and injectors floods when starting when fuse is replaced no codes are showing
2001 Kia Sephia Reviews
I hear all these storys about how bad kia's are, I have owned three that I bought new. I have had very little trouble out of any of these cars and would highly recomend them.my latest kia is a 2011 Forte,car has plenty of power and plenty of bells and whistles.Only complaint is it's a little hard to see out the back when backing up.