1999 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Kia Sephia
- CHECK ENGINE LITE ON NOW BLINKS WHEN ACCELL/GOING UPHILL/WHEN STILL COLD MOSTLY
- car starts runs then shuts off when I put into drive
- Does a 1999 Kia sephia have a internal transmission filter that can be changed?
- Car cranks but will not start. Timing belt is fine and I'm getting spark.
- How do I change a blinker bulb in a 1999 Kia Sephia?
1999 Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
1999 Kia Sephia Questions
AND SPUTTERS INTERMITTENTLY LIKE MISFIRING.
1999 Kia Sephia Recalls
1999 Kia Sephia Reviews
I still have my kia til this day 145,444k. And it is still running to this day.
Still have and drive my KIA until about a week ago .Replace battery because I took my battery to get it check and it was dead.I ran it to work and it left me again.Already replace altenature about 6mnths ago.Any email@example.com