1999 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Kia Sephia
- car starts runs then shuts off when I put into drive
- Does a 1999 Kia sephia have a internal transmission filter that can be changed?
- Car cranks but will not start. Timing belt is fine and I'm getting spark.
- How do I change a blinker bulb in a 1999 Kia Sephia?
- How do you remove ilder pulley that ac belt run on
1999 Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
1999 Kia Sephia Questions
I don't hear the fuel pump hum when you turn on ignition. Relay is clicking on. I'm asking because it's looking like fuel pump, but I've never had one simply fail. Am I missing a bad wire harness or something. Any help would be great.
1999 Kia Sephia Recalls
1999 Kia Sephia Reviews
I still have my kia til this day 145,444k. And it is still running to this day.
Still have and drive my KIA until about a week ago .Replace battery because I took my battery to get it check and it was dead.I ran it to work and it left me again.Already replace altenature about 6mnths ago.Any email@example.com