1998 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Kia Sephia
- Is the water pump a last resort on heater problems.I have changed thermostat flushed heater core and refilled .spent hour making sure ball air was out if cooling system still cold air blowing.metal spiral came from heater core is from water pump?
- Changed thermostat'coolent new an full still heat cold air.blocked grill stl cld
- car cutting out when making a right turn have to start car
- How much would it cost to replace the motor in my vehicle?
- How do you disconnect the cables from the A/C control panel?
1998 Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
1998 Kia Sephia Questions
How much would it cost to replace my engine with a used engine in good condition
started to lose power turnig to right when level ran fine just started when you give gas no power go dead
When i come to a Complete stop, then I step on the gas, my vehicle starts to shake violently and the sounds are just horrible. I checked for all the signs for blown head gaskets and checked my tranny fluid. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.It also has major power loss on take off. and forget ab...
1998 Kia Sephia Recalls
1998 Kia Sephia Reviews
TO ALL THE OWNER OF A KIA SEPHIE GOT MINE IN 1998 NO MAGER PLM IT IS GOING ON 3000.00 NED I SAY MOERE. WAS TOLE ONCE TO GET A REL CAR CANT AFORD A CAR NOW BUT U BET IT WILL BE A KIA IT CANT GET NO MOERE REL THAN THAT, LOL OIL CHG EVREY 3 MONTHS SPRK PLUGS ONCE A YEAR IT WILL GET YOU TO 3000.00