1997 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Kia Sephia
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
1997 Kia Sephia Questions
i have idling issues. code po120. however i notice two of the wires, leading to pig tail,of MAS connector, have been spliced. connector has five wires in all. the two that im concern about are black with yellow stripes. i cant tell if who ever spliced into them hooked them together right. idk why...
how much to rebuild it?
My car work properly and suddenly the velocity decrees and no fuel when I press on fuel foot but if switch it off and on its work properly for few day and the problem comeback