1995 Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Kia Sephia
- My car will not ideal unless I am pressing excellerator. Why
- Why does my car die when im idelling and pressing excellerator
- How do you replace a water pump on a 1995 Kia Sephia? Step by Step.
- my kia sephia 1995 RPM fluctuate when I put any electrical load on iT
- Where is the heater blower located at I've checked all fusses and everything
1995 Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
1995 Kia Sephia Questions
The car will not run without fixing the water pump.
wont turn on or anything
need to know the best way to change the belt
1995 Kia Sephia Recalls
1995 Kia Sephia Reviews
we bought a used 1995 kia sephia its in pretty good condishen expt for the speed odomater doest work how hard is it to change
I have a 1995 Kia Sephia LS that I purchased brand new. From 1995 until 2009 the car was driven daily. Then one day my wife walked outside to go to work and found the truck across the street had rolled out of the driveway into the side of the Kia due to the year and value my insurance company totaled the car but since it was in good running condition I kept it and repaired the dent in the pas...