2012 Kia Sedona Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Kia Sedona
- burns oil 1 qt per week and smokes from exhaust
- what causes it to burn at least 1qt oil per week
- Why my radio wouldn't turn off even with engine off key out doors locked.?
- My 2012 Kia Sedona TPMS, ESC, ABS, BRAKE light comes up!!!
- The gas tank release button broke inside the door panel. How much cost to fix?
2012 Kia Sedona Questions
car smokes from exhaust and burns at least 1 qt oil per week
car smokes from exhaust alot
Had to remove fuse, and now have no radio and DVD. This happened over a year ago and now I'm told there's no warranty for it.
2012 Kia Sedona Recalls
Vehicles first sold or currently registered in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because one or both front lower control arms may break due to excess corrosion. The lower control arm is part of the front suspension. If one were to break loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and will rustproof or replace them as necessary.
2012 Kia Sedona Reviews
I have a 2012 Sedona EX has 25000 miles 3 years old. Excellent Vehicle It is a fully loaded vehicle Because of the Rear DVD console the Radio has no Navigation, Blue tooth. I have used many GM mini vans all had more advanced features like Air leveler suspensions. Could't find a vehicle with 8 passenger seating. The odometer reads 2 miles over the actual speed. When I brought this to the dealer...