2011 Kia Sedona Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Kia Sedona
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Kia Sedona Problems
If the engine is excessively noisy on startup (after the engine has been off for several hours) and the noise lasts more than four or five seconds, turn off the engine and check for correct engine oil level. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Kia released an updated timing chain tensioner to solve this problem.
2011 Kia Sedona Recalls
Vehicles first sold or currently registered in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because one or both front lower control arms may break due to excess corrosion. The lower control arm is part of the front suspension. If one were to break loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and will rustproof or replace them as necessary.