2011 Kia Rio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Kia Rio
- vibration in my front end for years, even after 3 alignments between 65-75mph.
- Step motor broken and that's why car doesn't even start?
- How do I change spark plugs and/or coil pack?
- Battery keeps dying every two days after maintenance done by Kia dealership.
- Cause of very short duration of engine shutter when transmission shifts?
2011 Kia Rio Problems
I purchased this vehicle because I was tired of purchasing used vehicles and having to make repairs all of the time. I have had to have the ignition coils replaced 2 times within the last year. This wouldn't be a bug deal if each coil wasn't $100+ to replace! I do not recommend this vehicle at all.
2011 Kia Rio Questions
Auto Zone and Advanced Auto Parts have checked the battery and the results are: "Good Battery", "Voltage: 12.80" "Measured:460 CCA", "Rated: 500 CCA", "Temperature: 149 F". They also checked the alternator: T#45 12V Charge. The "Volt Reg, Dio...