2002 Kia Rio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Kia Rio
- I FOUND A PIECE OF PLATIC IN MY POWER STEERING HOLDING TANK WOULD THAT MAKE MY
- 2002 kia rio cinco 1.5 engine 4 cylinder has rough idling , stalling and shaking
- my auto transmision does not engage in reverse, and sometimes engage w/o power
- just stopped running while driving down the road and wont start.
- where is throttle position sensor can I change it or does mechanic have to
2002 Kia Rio Problems
Due to a problem with the automatic transmission control computer, you may experience erroneous Check Engine Light illumination; an updated control module is available.
check light is on
2002 Kia Rio Questions
WOULD THAT MAKE MY CHECK LIGHT STAY ON
sometimes engage but w/o power and other times does not engage at all, i have change the filter and iol on the transmision
2002 Kia Rio Recalls
2002 Kia Rio Reviews
Im my opinion its the worst car money can buy ...Kia doesnt stand by what they make .,. The transmision went at 83k they replaced it after a fight ... so much for a 10y 100k warranty .,,, Two weeks later it went again come to find out they put in a used tranny... I Will NEVER buy a kia .. I wouldnt even take one if it were free...
I bought this vehicle brand new and we have had ZERO problems with it other than normal maintenance. 105,000 miles on it and haven't had to have any major repairs. Best 12 grand I ever spent. We are VERY vigilant about addressing ANY kind of noise or problem immediately and not letting things get out of control. We change the oil regularly etc. The interior looks like hell but that is beca...
good car 2002 bought it new 94000 no problems except had to change the thermostat IF IT WILL STAND UP TO MY WIFE DRIVING IT HAS TO BE GOOD