2001 Kia Rio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Kia Rio
- I just had a new alternator put on, a brand new one. Prior to that one I had a u
- My engine acts like it runs out of gas sputters and quits
- have a 03 kia rio, my speedo started jumping shifting arratic changed spd/snsr
- how much parts and labor to replace front engine motor mount- just 1 mount,
- approx cost from a mechanic and how much TIME to replace clutch
2001 Kia Rio Problems
Due to a problem with the automatic transmission control computer, you may experience erroneous Check Engine Light illumination; an updated control module is available.
2001 Kia Rio Questions
Used one put on before the new one and it's still doing the same thing. I thought well maybe the used one was bad, but the new one to. I also have a new battery in it. So what do I do? Could it be an electrical problem or should I take the new one back?
after changing speed sensor no o/d car starts out in drive gear can manually start in 1st then upshift to 2nd but seems like drive gear and will not shift. need help please
2001 Kia Rio Recalls
2001 Kia Rio Reviews
My first car. Really inexpensive, love it
bought it brand new with only 7 miles on it and now its at 75000ish miles and just now starting to have to replace parts but its 11yrs old what else do you expect?
I bought my car brand new in March 2001 and it was a good first car for a 20 year old with no knowledge of car maintenance, but after 2-3 years I said I would never buy another Kia. It has been one headache after another. I've had to replace the engine, radiator, and starter. And I think I need to change the alternator now. It always jerked like it had to think about if it wanted to move if ...