2001 Kia Rio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Kia Rio
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Kia Rio Problems
Due to a problem with the automatic transmission control computer, you may experience erroneous Check Engine Light illumination; an updated control module is available.
2001 Kia Rio Questions
started my car it made of weird noise kind of and died and wont start up again. I had a friend come over check the compression in the 1st and 2nd the first one no compression second one that was do you have any idea what it could be?
What kind of lights are behind the speedometer? I want to replace with led lights.
2001 Kia Rio Recalls
2001 Kia Rio Reviews
I bought my car brand new in March 2001 and it was a good first car for a 20 year old with no knowledge of car maintenance, but after 2-3 years I said I would never buy another Kia. It has been one headache after another. I've had to replace the engine, radiator, and starter. And I think I need to change the alternator now. It always jerked like it had to think about if it wanted to move if ...
My first car. Really inexpensive, love it
bought it brand new with only 7 miles on it and now its at 75000ish miles and just now starting to have to replace parts but its 11yrs old what else do you expect?