2001 Kia Rio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Kia Rio
- how much parts and labor to replace front engine motor mount- just 1 mount,
- approx cost from a mechanic and how much TIME to replace clutch
- Why is there oil in my spark plugs, loss of power?
- Why is there oil leaking in to my spark plugs, loss of power
- some times my car do not increase the speed unless the high speed
2001 Kia Rio Problems
Due to a problem with the automatic transmission control computer, you may experience erroneous Check Engine Light illumination; an updated control module is available.
2001 Kia Rio Questions
started my car it made of weird noise kind of and died and wont start up again. I had a friend come over check the compression in the 1st and 2nd the first one no compression second one that was do you have any idea what it could be?
2001 Kia Rio Recalls
2001 Kia Rio Reviews
My first car. Really inexpensive, love it
bought it brand new with only 7 miles on it and now its at 75000ish miles and just now starting to have to replace parts but its 11yrs old what else do you expect?
I bought my car brand new in March 2001 and it was a good first car for a 20 year old with no knowledge of car maintenance, but after 2-3 years I said I would never buy another Kia. It has been one headache after another. I've had to replace the engine, radiator, and starter. And I think I need to change the alternator now. It always jerked like it had to think about if it wanted to move if ...