2011 Kia Forte Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Kia Forte
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Kia Forte Questions
at how many miles should the timing belt be replaced?
dash light comeon but car wont start or crank when you hit the key any body have an idea what is going on
2011 Kia Forte Reviews
Love this car! I don't see many others on the road and I know I know a secret no one else knows - because my Kia is the best on the road. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's one of the most comfortable cars I have driven.
This car has the automatic trans. It has plenty of get up and go, we have only had it for 12,000 miles but if it keeps doing as good as it does now we will have but one complaint and it is very minor, your vison is a little restricted when backing up but nothing we can't live with.Over all very happy with it.