2009 Kia Borrego Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Kia Borrego
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Kia Borrego Problems
Various powertrain control module (PCM) issues which will result in illumination of the Check Engine Light can be corrected by updating the (PCM) software. Our technicians remind us that check engine light related problems should be properly diagnosed before any software updates are completed.
2009 Kia Borrego Questions
loud popping sound often. Kia dealership said it's catalytic converter. Popping continuos and
And very annoying. What are the solutions????
2009 Kia Borrego Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a non-adjustable brake pedal, the pedal mount may have a fiberglass composition that allows it to break off in a collision. If the collision does not immobilize the vehicle and it continues to roll, the driver will need to use the parking brake to stop the vehicle. If the vehicle cannot be stopped, a second impact may occur. Dealers will replace the brake pedal mount to correct this concern. The Kia recall number is SC096.