2007 Kia Amanti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Kia Amanti
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Kia Amanti Problems
The accelerator position switch may fail intermittently resulting in sluggish acceleration or lack of power.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
2007 Kia Amanti Questions
theres shows a bolt holding it on but im not seeing one and I know I have the right pulley.
I have had to replace both headlights within the last year or so. Now one has blown again. It does not work on either low or high beam. One of the smaller lights next to the headlights is also out. What could be causing this?
turn on car
2007 Kia Amanti Recalls
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 17, 2009. The Kia recall number is SC077.