2006 Kia Amanti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Kia Amanti
- why do my car keeps stalling it starts and then dies out
- why do my car keep stalling
- My drivers side sound is completely out. Whats the cause? Both front and back
- Car turns over very slowly at first, then starts. Is this starter issue?
- Are There Any Cars That ave Inter Changeable Parts With A KIA Amanti ?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Kia Amanti Problems
The accelerator position switch may fail intermittently resulting in sluggish acceleration or lack of power.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
2006 Kia Amanti Questions
the speakers on driverside produces no sound. Is there separate power source?
When you turn the ignition it turns over slowly, then starts. It sounds like the battery is low, but everything else that would lead to thinking it is a battery issue are not there. Battery is less than 2 years old. Is this a starter issue.
Temp is set at 65 deg. Heat comes out of Passenger side and rear vents. Blower appears to work fine.
2006 Kia Amanti Reviews
When I first bought my Kia I fell in love until it crashed into a Bel Air Market Pillar in front of the store at full speed while trying to park and did $5,230.00 worth of damage because of a faulty sensor that causes the car to accelerate on its own. What if I had been at a stop sign and there had been a child in the cross walk. Do you people at Kia know what kind of danger you are putting pe...