2005 Kia Amanti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Kia Amanti
- Where is the windshield washer pump located on this car?
- my heater isn,t working
- What would make the car just shut down. Had a transmission installed, have a new
- Why would the transmission stop working in drive but still work in reverse?
- Code P0401!When engine runs and I stop the car wants to move/go and the engine runs with rough idle, misfiring, hesitation , lack of power and sometimes stalling.I did change mass Air flow sensor,Egr vacuum switch,Egr valve,clean the egr tube and hoses.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2005 Kia Amanti Problems
The accelerator position switch may fail intermittently resulting in sluggish acceleration or lack of power.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
2005 Kia Amanti Questions
Driving down the road in drive about 30 mph, the check engine light came on and the transmission quit working. Still works in reverse. Fluid level was as it should be. 120k miles on vehicle.
My 05 kia sounds like it's always on high rpm which I can't tell because my tach is not working. But when I put it on manual trans it does shift. It starts making the noise once I hit 30mph and if I turn left it becomes quiet. It is loud and annoying. I don't know what else is causin...
2005 Kia Amanti Reviews
Sooooo Happy with my Amanti. I'm currently driving an 05 Amanti, currently has 58,888 miles on it and I've never had a single problem with the vehicle. I just love it. To keep it running well, I have it serviced regurlarly and use full synthetic 5W30 oil in it. Since it's approaching 60,00 miles, the dealer mentioned to me that I have to replace the timing belt and they wanted $600 to do th...
I love this car. It is expensive on maintence, but its it worthy it. I have got my oil changed every 3,000 - 6,000 miles, then upgrade my oil to high mileage once I hit 100K miles. I have got my tires rotated every 6K - 8K miles. I have had to replace all my fluids twice. I had my timing belt changed at about 75K, and I am now in need of a timing belt again at 138K. I keep up all maintence on m...
I owen this car 2005 its the best i have ever own, I like the 2005, but sorry to say I hate the new one's , so now am looking some wear new for my next car. it's just not the same any more on you'r new car's.