2004 Kia Amanti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Kia Amanti
- I think my power steering pump went out.
- How to change a timing belt? Can you provide a detailed visual description,
- my multi-function display screen stopped working today it worked yesterday
- Just had a new rebuilt tranny placed in 2004 Kia Amanti now it has check engine.
- parasidic drain on my battery
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Kia Amanti Problems
The accelerator position switch may fail intermittently resulting in sluggish acceleration or lack of power.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
2004 Kia Amanti Questions
Is it too difficult for a fairly good home mechanic?
if I don't start my car daily then the battery is dead. I have been told its a parasidic draw and I need to figure out how to find it.... of course me being car dumb, I don't know what I am doing. please help
I was told that it is not my heater core because there is no antifreeze smell. water has leaked into my passenger floorboard from a posssible leak in the passenger side windshield. The fuse has been replaced and immediately blows again.
2004 Kia Amanti Reviews
Very nice looking car, I would recommend an alarm though because it gets a lot of attention. Very good leather, comparable to my fathers sl500. The brakes are big and powerful. The 5 speed auto tranny makes the most of the v6 with smooth shifting. Electrical system is fine, but instrument brightness setting is iffy as it will flicker all ins. lights if not set well. One slight annoyance is that...
Talk about sticker shock!!! The Kia Amanti is designed like everyone is a millionaire. I have only owned my Kia since July of 2013. The car is really a beautiful car. Maintaining it is another story. I just took my Amanti in for a tune-up at a local repair shop and was given an estimate of $429.00 for spark plugs and new wires. After my heart started beating again I had no choice but to make an...