2013 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Questions
I have bought a 2013 jeep wrangler and it has no AC , and iam goeing to install a complete ac system . I want to know if the heater and evaporator housing is already installed I hope someone can tell me that . thank you.
when the vehicle has been in for maintenance how can i tell if the motor oil has been changed?
2013 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
The power steering system and automatic transmission each have associated fluid lines. 2012 & 2013 Wrangler models equipped with both of these options are being recalled because a power steering fluid line can rub on one of the transmission oil cooler lines and wear a hole in the transmission line, causing a leak. Loss of transmission fluid can result in failure of the transmission to operate, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the power steering return tube assembly to correct this concern.