2013 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
Loose or worn suspension and steering components can cause a wobble or shaking in the steering wheel. It may happen at a certain speed and subside as the vehicle accelerates through the range. Tire balance can contribute to this as well.
Some models are susceptible to rear main oil seal failures in dirty or dusty conditions. As dirt and dust collect on the oil seal, the abrasion wears through the sealing surface. A spacer is used between the bell housing and engine that has a small slot in the 12 o'clock position. Filling this slot with RTV silicone and cleaning the seal area can help prevent damage to the seal.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Questions
I have bought a 2013 jeep wrangler and it has no AC , and iam goeing to install a complete ac system . I want to know if the heater and evaporator housing is already installed I hope someone can tell me that . thank you.
when the vehicle has been in for maintenance how can i tell if the motor oil has been changed?
2013 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
The power steering system and automatic transmission each have associated fluid lines. 2012 & 2013 Wrangler models equipped with both of these options are being recalled because a power steering fluid line can rub on one of the transmission oil cooler lines and wear a hole in the transmission line, causing a leak. Loss of transmission fluid can result in failure of the transmission to operate, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the power steering return tube assembly to correct this concern.