2005 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- Replaced front u joints ....must have moved the shaft..now will not shift gears
- how to find switch commutateur interruptor on 2005 jeep wrangler
- vehicle died out now nothing happens when i turn the key. no gauges no codes
- how much is the price of a front hub seal and how hard is it to replace?
- A/C fan will not run at all, fuses are good and compressor runs, what do I check
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Questions
i cannot find where the switch commutateur interruptor location on a 2005 jeep wrangler any help will be deeply humble
driving home from work ,had to get towed home
looks to me like the blower motor has failed or the fan switch has failed. Wiring diagram shows a blower motor relay but I can't find it? I have changed the 40 and 10 amp fuses even though they were not bad.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
On certain automatic transmissions, the cup plug that retains the park pawl anchor shaft may be improperly installed. If the shaft moves out of position, the vehicle may not be able to achieve "park" position. If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the transmission and install a bracket to ensure the park pawl anchor shaft is retained in the proper position. This recall is expected to begin on November 28, 2005. The Chrysler recall number is E14.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
Plastic Trim pieces went to crack and break in either extrem heat or cold. (I ilve in vegas and huth in utah in the winter) 120 in the summer -20 in the winters of utah. the breaks are awesome. im at 60000 and just had them replaced. the drive train is rock solid. no problems at all. the only problems i have had that are electrical are related to the cam position sensor. they seem to go o...
I've got 108,000 miles on the 2005 Wrangler Unlimited I purchased new in January 2005. I've had the Heat/AC fan switch replaced three times (average cost is $150.00) per time. The multipurpose turn signal, dimmer switch, fog lamp assembly has worn out (approximately 92K miles) causing the fog lamps to come on while it's sitting still and draining my battery. Estimate to replace this assembly...