2003 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
2003 Jeep Wrangler Questions
driving my jeep have to drop into 3rd to get up hill with foot to floor holding about 50 55 on flats she picks up speed but have found if falls below certain rpms have to drop again into 3rd she has not shown anything on computer except for o2 sensor// my buddy told me to look at it and sure eno...
Having problem shifting into 1st and reverse, and only when first starting out. Doesn't happen all the time, when it does just push harder and goes in
rough idling and sometimes wont pull. lacks power
2003 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
2003 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
great little ride. Its more like a friend than a vehicle. Fun to drive and very dependible. I love this jeep, and ive owned several over the years.Very few problems. Faulty fan swich after 83,000 miles,batt replacement, and two sets of pricy oversized tires. Some problems with zippers on soft doors. Easy to fix just take a razor blade make a small cut at the bottom of the zipper tape and re...
I have owned my 03 Jeep Wrangle for 10 years now. Love the thing. Very reliable vehicle. The inline 6 is a good all around engine. I have done some tough off road driving and tow a small trailer with ease. Fairly simple for the lay mechanic like myself. Only problems are some light issues.