2003 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- Car will not start when key is turned. Battery is new and fully charged.
- What are the consequences of having a jeep flywheel "turned"? The JEEP repair service manual (RSM) & Haine's manuals don't agree.Jeep= never turn
- What clutch is recommended = replacement? Can turn flywheel cause clutch damage,
- Why would my jeep run fine no issues but show loss of power/ nothing on computer
- Gauge says low but if I restart the car a few of times it goes back. Bad sensor?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
2003 Jeep Wrangler Questions
2003 jeep wrangler Sahara. Clutch replaced @ mechanic shop 3 times. #4 JUST WENT...!!! Bought used 8.2013 needing #3 (9.6.13), #4 @2.23.14. Went again 9.2014. CRAZY TO replace #5, but need to know WHY???
Normal drive. No off roading
driving my jeep have to drop into 3rd to get up hill with foot to floor holding about 50 55 on flats she picks up speed but have found if falls below certain rpms have to drop again into 3rd she has not shown anything on computer except for o2 sensor// my buddy told me to look at it and sure eno...
2003 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
2003 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
great little ride. Its more like a friend than a vehicle. Fun to drive and very dependible. I love this jeep, and ive owned several over the years.Very few problems. Faulty fan swich after 83,000 miles,batt replacement, and two sets of pricy oversized tires. Some problems with zippers on soft doors. Easy to fix just take a razor blade make a small cut at the bottom of the zipper tape and re...
I have owned my 03 Jeep Wrangle for 10 years now. Love the thing. Very reliable vehicle. The inline 6 is a good all around engine. I have done some tough off road driving and tow a small trailer with ease. Fairly simple for the lay mechanic like myself. Only problems are some light issues.