2000 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler cranks but won't start
- Drain Tube at fire wall on Passenger side.
- Blower for ac/heater only works on highest speed??? Can you help?
- How do I stop my A/C from leaking inside from the firewall under the shroud?
- Drain Line on firewall passenger side? Whats this for and should it be leaking?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Jeep Wrangler Problems
Water can leak near the A-pillar, at the front edge of the driver and passenger side doors. An improved seal is available.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
2000 Jeep Wrangler Questions
Started one day, wouldn't start the next. Had this problem before, so I replaced the fuel pump. Cleaned the fuel tank while it was out. Still won't start. Fuel pressure good at pressure bleed valve.
I understand that this is a overflow/drain tube for the A/C, but I go throught alot of coolant because it drain out of this tube. what would cause this?
Blower for ac/heater only works on highest speed
2000 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
The design of the intake and exhaust manifolds allow for debris collection in the area of the number three cylinder. This may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will install a manifold shield to modify air flow characteristics to prevent debris accumulation.
2000 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
i have a 2000 jeep wrangler sahara with 53k miles on it and i love it. car is very reliable and it can get you through anything. only downside is the MPG which is around 15
I bought it as a handy (short) tow vehicle for my motorhome. Now I'm hooked! I've beaten the crap out it and it begs for more! Fun to drive and great on the Az off road. My only complaint is the fortune Ive spent outfitting it for the outback.