1995 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Jeep Wrangler
- Why does the front differential not engage when you put the transfer case in 4WD
- vehicle dropped from 70 mph to 50 mph even though pedal was to the floor.
- My friend "disabled" my 1995 jeep wrangler and I cannot figure out how to fix this. It turns over but won't fire. Any suggestions on how to get it back working?
- rear running lights and hazzards dont work. however head lights turn signals do
- Brakes lock down when running down the highway- after the engine warms up
1995 Jeep Wrangler Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
Loose or worn suspension and steering components can cause a wobble or shaking in the steering wheel. It may happen at a certain speed and subside as the vehicle accelerates through the range. Tire balance can contribute to this as well.
1995 Jeep Wrangler Questions
welding winch on jeep , disconnected ground wire finished welding reconnected ground wire, would not start no fire no fuel, replaced coil, checked plugs for fire, checked cam sensor, no luck.
1995 Jeep Wrangler Recalls
1995 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
I have a 1995 Jeep Wrangler TJ. I the vehicle itself is fine, its the soft top that is driving me crazy. Specifically the drivers side back window. I have done everything the directions have told me to do to put it on and make sure its nice and tight but once I hit the freeway the window pops out. Everything else is on nice and tight and doesn't come out when going at a high speed. I'm about re...
lots of oil coming out of the top of the right side near the front of it when the engine is running. Could it be just the pan gasket gone bad in that area of it? The oil pressure drops to real low also could this be a bad oil pump?