1993 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Jeep Wrangler
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Jeep Wrangler Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
1993 Jeep Wrangler Questions
When its in reverse or first sometimes it does not want to come out.Then some times when in neutral it want go in to any gear and when you try to force it you can hear a bumping sound in the floor.I have already changed transmisson fluid and checked the clutch reservoir everything looks fine,coul...
new battery-new starter turn key over and one click and nothing else
Tempature gauge will rise to just about over heating and then drops back down to normal may rise a litle and back to normal. Is it possable that I have a bad radiator maybe a presure leak.