1993 Jeep Wrangler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Jeep Wrangler
- How do you get better than 12 mpg on a 1993 jeep wrangler?
- oil filter blew off two times pressure is 70 to 80 on the high side
- what would make the oil pressure to high
- windshield wipers and washer do not work.Turn signals ok.Already change breaker
- what could be causing the transmisson not to come out of reverse or into first
1993 Jeep Wrangler Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail causing intermittent drivability problems like hard starting, stalling, and/or hesitation when accelerating. A failed TPS will require replacement, proper diagnoses should always be performed before replacing any parts.
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
1993 Jeep Wrangler Questions
When its in reverse or first sometimes it does not want to come out.Then some times when in neutral it want go in to any gear and when you try to force it you can hear a bumping sound in the floor.I have already changed transmisson fluid and checked the clutch reservoir everything looks fine,coul...