2013 Jeep Patriot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Jeep Patriot
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Jeep Patriot Problems
On 4x4 vehicles, the Electronic Stability Program (ESP) may not turn off when the "ESP off" button is pressed. Our technicians tell us a software update for the anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module is available for this concern.
2013 Jeep Patriot Questions
Car has been in the dealer for a week. Finally a bad connection was found Now a new IPM was put in but it fried when the car was started. What next?