2010 Jeep Patriot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jeep Patriot
- What could cause traction control and cruise control to both stop working correctly? Started with wheel bearing replacement/fixing recalled airbag issue. New tires, new cruise control switch - still an issue. No codes are showing.
- My car makes a warning noise but none of the warning lights are showing up?
- What is the buzzing under the dash when the key is turned on.
- How much to replace a electronic throttle? where can i find one?
- How do i find electronic throttle control light for a 200 jeep patriot sport
2010 Jeep Patriot Problems
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
Bought a 2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4 from www.whybuythrifty.com in coopersburg, pa...
Bought it with 54,544 miles 01/2013, no extended warranty was offered, and now at 70,053 transmission is shot.
Giving people a fair warning on this dealership...
Top it off, I financed it $14,351.25. Still owe $13,833.00
Thrifty Auto Sales
241 South 3rd Street (Route 309)
2010 Jeep Patriot Questions
2010 Jeep Patriot Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.
2010 Jeep Patriot Reviews
I just bought a 2010 4x4 Patriot Limited Edition (you can switch from 4x2 FWD to 4x4 at the switch of a button which helps on gas) and absolutely love it. It has a CVT transmission so you don't feel the shifting of the gears while driving. The only thing I've noticed with that is when the car is cold, the moment you take your foot off the gas, there's an immediate drop in speed causing the car ...