2010 Jeep Patriot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jeep Patriot
- Engine Will not Start Due to Wireless Control Module Fault
- Water Leaks From the Front and/or Rear Roof Area
- The Engine may Overheat Due to Debris in the Cylinder Head Coolant Port
- Fuel Gauge Fluctuation Issue on Front Wheel Drive Vehicles
- Abnormal Noise and/or Vibration From Front Brakes During Light Braking
- My ABS light and the anti skid light have been going on and off. Any ideas?
- why would my jeep hesitate
- Why my ABS,traction control,4x4 lights appear when my car jolts for 1-3 seconds
- Hi are there any bleeders on the 2.0 litre engine in a 2010 patriot cooling syst
- where are the primary and secondary thermostats located on the 2.0 litre engine?
2010 Jeep Patriot Problems
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
An engine overheating condition may develop due to a coolant flow issue. Our technicians tell us that debris may block the cylinder head coolant port at the primary thermostat housing. Removing the debris should correct this concern.
2010 Jeep Patriot Questions
i bought this jeep two months ago and it has 60k miles on it and it started to hesitate one day on the way home for work. Im not sure what to do? seems to get worse in traffic.. it also seems to happen at 40 and 60mph. Please help
i am installing two new thermostats on my son's patriot and when refilling the coolant system in order to get the air out I was wondering if the 2.0 litre engine has any bleeders or do I just use a funnel to let the air bubbles flow to the top?
How do I install the primary and secondary thermostats on the 2.0 litre engine?
2010 Jeep Patriot Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.
2010 Jeep Patriot Reviews
I just bought a 2010 4x4 Patriot Limited Edition (you can switch from 4x2 FWD to 4x4 at the switch of a button which helps on gas) and absolutely love it. It has a CVT transmission so you don't feel the shifting of the gears while driving. The only thing I've noticed with that is when the car is cold, the moment you take your foot off the gas, there's an immediate drop in speed causing the car ...