2009 Jeep Patriot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Jeep Patriot
- why is my valve timing censor still drawing power when I shut then engine off?
- Transaxle hot fluid light comes on when traveling long distance.
- engine code p0303 comes up on my obd II scanner,which is #3 cylinder mis-fire.
- I need your help!!!! 2009 jeep patriot Sputtering, and bogging out..solutions?!
- driving up from phoenix on i 17 on a steep grade my jeep slowed down on its own
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2009 Jeep Patriot Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
2009 Jeep Patriot Questions
well I've tried out pulling the ground wire and it clicks in the front censor and it also is drawing power till the battery is dead and it sound like a bad sensor but i even pulled the fuse and that's the only way the clicking stops and I've even checked for bad grounds but haven'...
my question is how do i find #3 cylinder?
First off, my husband and I traded his car in this evening. We test drove this 2009 jeep patriot, 70k miles on it, carfax report completely clean.. And IT RAN NICELY! We drove around for a good while. No problems. All awesome. Except...
After driving all the way home.. It started "missing&q...
2009 Jeep Patriot Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.
2009 Jeep Patriot Reviews
2009 I decided to down size from a 4 door 8 foot bed Nissan Fontier that had 195000 miles with not more than oil change, tires replaces/rotated, air filters replaced. I bought the 2009 Jeep Patriot and had the transmission replaced (warranty covered) at 40,000 miles, the front idle arms replaced shortly there after then the front wheel bearing at about 45000 miles which just had to be replaced...
AC Compressor just went at 63K miles - $1,000 job to replace. Spark plugs need to be replaced every 30K per the manual. Stock tires are great - 46K miles on the first set of Wrangler SRAs - good snow performance here in Colorado. Interior is cheap, I had rattles almost from the beginning in the dash and air outlets. I average 25 mpg including occasional 4X4 driving (roads, not off road). Overal...
My first Jeep was a 94 Cherokee which I bought used in 95. I drove it for over 14 years with only regular maintenance, except for when some bonehead broadsided me in 1999 and totaled it. I loved that car so much I had the body rebuilt and it kept right on running like a champ. Finally it started having problems a couple years ago - mainly it just wouldn't start - not even attempt to turn over. ...