2010 Jeep Commander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jeep Commander
- I need to remove the glove box in a 2010 Jeep Commander.
- i can not get my key in the ignition and all of the power is dead in the jeep no
- Can you still drive the vehicle when the serpentine belt chirps?
- all the electrical controls on the blinker and wiper control arms stopped working
- The airbag light on the dash comes on and off.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Jeep Commander Problems
A water leak from the sunroof and/or headliner is often caused by clogged or misrouted sunroof drain tubes. Inspecting the sunroof drain tubes should be the first step in checking for the cause of these type of water leaks.
The service 4WD system light may illuminate with no fault codes stored in the final drive control module (FDCM). Our technicians tell us a software update for the FDCM is available to correct this concern.
A popping or groan type noise may occur when opening or closing one or more of the vehicle doors. This may be caused bu insufficient lube on the lower hinge roller axle. Applying a small amount of grease between the roller pin and the inside surface should correct this concern. Our technicians tell us if the grease is not applied in the correct location, the noise will remain.
2010 Jeep Commander Questions
no lights seats radio and i dont know if connected but cant get key to push in help
It chirps when it's cold starting. Mild chirp when it warms up.
2010 Jeep Commander Recalls
The 4-wheel drive transfer case can direct engine power to the rear wheels only, all four wheels, or in its neutral position, non at all. These vehicles are being recalled because the transfer case can shift into its neutral position without warning. If this were to occur, engine power would not reach any of the drive wheels and the vehicle could not move under its own power. Dealers will reprogram the final drive controller which governs the transfer case to correct this concern.
Chrysler is recalling 2010 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger, Charger, Jeep Commander, Grand Cherokee, and Dodge Ram vehicles due to a problem with the wireless ignition node (Win) module, which can exhibit a binding condition of the solenoid latch. It's possible that the key can be removed from the ignition switch prior to placing the shifter in "Park," which can cause unintended vehicle movement. Dealers will inspect and replace the Win module free of charge.
Chrysler is recalling 2010 Jeep Commander and Grand Cherokee vehicles because the rear track bar may have been manufactured improperly. This can cause reduced vehicle stability, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear track bar bushing retaining hoop and replace the rear track bar, if necessary.