1991 Jeep Comanche Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Jeep Comanche
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Jeep Comanche Problems
The head gasket may seep oil externally. An updated head gasket is available that should correct this concern.
The outer exhaust manifold studs can break and cause exhaust leaks, commonly noted as a ticking type noise. The outer studs, clamps, and nuts will need to be replaced and are now being tightened to a reduced torque value (20 Nm/180 in lbs).
1991 Jeep Comanche Questions
Head gasket changed, water pump, 2 thermostats, now still getting hot? Cracked Head? How much for new one? Valve cover was leaking oil, do not know if this could cause the heating up, after overheat again antifreeze still looks clean and the right color no oil in antifreeze or vise versa. Lost on...
Fan will not work at any speed. Swiwch has been replaced