2000 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Jeep Cherokee
- my 2000 Jeep cherokee sport makes a squeeling rattling sound when I first drive
- engine light on 2000 jeep cherokee and tail pipes letting out black smoke
- heater box does not blow heat. I had a new radiator installed after badly overheating and since then the heat does not work, Why?
- my heater doesn't work after serious overheating and installing a new a new radi
- My Jeep cherokee 4.0 aut. AW4 transmission doesn't move foward only revers.
2000 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
2000 Jeep Cherokee Questions
It seems to only happen when the Jeep is cold, someone told me it is my struts, that am bone to bone but would this make that sound?
and will Not Move onlyon reverse, and Dash shakes! Hope its not the Engine!
2000 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
The design of the intake and exhaust manifolds allow for debris collection in the area of the number three cylinder. This may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will install a manifold shield to modify air flow characteristics to prevent debris accumulation.
2000 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
owe a 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo when the head lights are on mash the brakes light and tail light dont work . some one please help thank you
just got my 2000 jeep cherokee sport and i just love this vehicle. about to have new brake pads put on all around. also seems a squeaky belt needs to be replaced. plan on reconditioning the paint and doing a full exterior detail. the fun has begun.
overheating changed cap last year worked fine need a radiator flush or drain due to age 150000 miles now flush may not be best considering age an miles