1999 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Jeep Cherokee
- My door remote turns light on in car, but the doors won't unlock. What's wrong?
- How many ohms should my nss have
- My 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport keeps stalling out on my while I am driving. I have
- Cost to replace 1999 jeep throttle pedal position sensor
- Installed a new fan motor and a/c air is being defaulted to the defroster ducts.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1999 Jeep Cherokee Questions
I took my car to another repair shop to have the heater core fixed. When I got it back, my remote wouldn't open the doors anymore. The light inside turns on, but the doors don't unlock. What's the problem? I'm not having any luck with the repair shop. What is the name of the part ...
I bought it used but there was no owner's manual
1999 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1999 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
I love my Jeep. I have had it for about 7 years and it has always served me well. I have done all repairs myself and luckily there has been nothing major. My wife and I both agree we will keep it even when we purchase a new car.
My 1999 cherokee has 214,000 miles on it. It has been a reliable vehicle. I have replaced tires and brakes (normal). At 150K miles i have a new condenser installed. Since then and now I replaced the front passenger window mechanism. I just had the exhaust manifold welded and I need front U-joints. I will need them for the winter. Other than the normal bottom rust the vehicle still looks ...