1999 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Jeep Cherokee
- My 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport keeps stalling out on my while I am driving. I have
- Cost to replace 1999 jeep throttle pedal position sensor
- Installed a new fan motor and a/c air is being defaulted to the defroster ducts.
- How do you set the dashboard clock?
- average price to have 3/16" brake line and 3/16" line fitting repaired
1999 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1999 Jeep Cherokee Questions
I bought it used but there was no owner's manual
In Wellsburg, WV
1999 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1999 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
I love my Jeep. I have had it for about 7 years and it has always served me well. I have done all repairs myself and luckily there has been nothing major. My wife and I both agree we will keep it even when we purchase a new car.
My 1999 cherokee has 214,000 miles on it. It has been a reliable vehicle. I have replaced tires and brakes (normal). At 150K miles i have a new condenser installed. Since then and now I replaced the front passenger window mechanism. I just had the exhaust manifold welded and I need front U-joints. I will need them for the winter. Other than the normal bottom rust the vehicle still looks ...