1998 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Jeep Cherokee
- what would cause my 1998 jeep cherikee to loose fire already replaced roter butt
- The car keeps overheating and stalling or like no gas is getting to the engine
- How much to have my exhaust manifold replaced?
- Why do shops advertise air conditioning servicing for like $49.00 here it's over
- I have a cracked exhaust manifold, I had this same service done in 2008! How much
1998 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1998 Jeep Cherokee Questions
Can't it just be welded if the crack is small?
Ac serving ads state $49.00 to service a/c systems. Why are the estimates here over $200?
How much to replace an exhaust manifold on my jeep? It was just replaced 4 years ago, shouldn't they last a bit longer?
1998 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1998 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
have trouble with turn signals blinkers dont work when break is applied
My jeep has 104k constant issues im a chevy guy got a jeep cuz my frind has many parts im ready to burn this pos to the ground will never buy another jeep
I just bought a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I love it. It was a good buy and I had to put some money into it (rear differential, muffler), but it runs like a top. The transmission jerks a little when I put it in reverse...will have that checked out within the next month. Love It Love It Love It.