1997 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jeep Cherokee
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1997 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1997 Jeep Cherokee Questions
Whyis this? What is broken? Car can be moved in park I have to use emergency brake.
I thought this site was for real but I was wrong & most people only want answers but forget helping the other person-
1997 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1997 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
'97 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4. cherry red. This vehicle has been in my family for 13 years. 3 of which it has belonged to me. I have loved it from the day my parents brought it home in '98. It may not be the prettiest vehicle around by now, but I can say that even if there is rain sleet or snow out it gets me where i need to go! It may be old but it definitely makes me proud to be a jeep owner. ...