1994 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Jeep Cherokee
- What is the trade in value
- What caused the ac windshield wiperps and blinkers to all stpp working at same t
- Why does my jeep shake voilently at 45 to 50 MPH when I hit a bump
- why does my Jeep start shaking violently at 45 to 50 MPH when i hit a bump
- i live in Brooklyn NYC i need a reliable mechanic that knows what he is doing
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1994 Jeep Cherokee Questions
What is the trade in value for 1994 jeep Cherokee with 280,000 miles
.they all quit working at same time
I have wanted a Jeep all my life. I have a chance to buy one but I need something that will pull more than 3,000lbs since that is what my camper weighs empty. Will anyone advise me on this matter? sincerely, Lindagtown
1994 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
U.S. Drive Right is recalling 897 imported Jeep Cherokee vehicles because they were sold without the required third (center mounted) brake light. This could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Vehicle owners should receive a third brake light and installation kit in the mail, along with instructions to have the vehicle repaired by a qualified mechanic of their choice, free of charge. This recall is expected to begin by June 11, 2011.
1994 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
This cherokee is nothing but a piece of S_ _ _ _. nothing like pouring money into these jeeps. The old ones and the new are the same. If you love headaches all the time buy a Jeep now its a fiat aka jeep
I own a 1989 Cherokee Laredo. I bought it in 1994 and it had 113,000 miles on it. Since I have owned I would say my biggest headache has been the cooling system.(overheating). Other than that this vehicle has probably been the most reliable I have ever owned.Thru the years it been taken a lot of abuse and it has always remained reliable. I have personally run all of the oil and transmission flu...