1993 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Jeep Cherokee
- Car keeps dying while driving, new battery and cables, could it be fuel pump?
- I have a 1993 jeep cherokee sport,when i start it the valves rattle really bad.
- Steering is getting sloppy kinda like an old CJ Whats the likely cause?
- can you tell me how often should I replace spark plugs--how many miles
- when turning on idle would race could see the rpm go up. could
1993 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
1993 Jeep Cherokee Questions
Also been hearing a little groaning from power
Steering when real cold
can you tell me how often should I replace spark plugs--how many miles
drive but shut off at lights/slowing down, sometimes feels like it wanted to take off even when foot on brake. when it shut off, able to turn back on. engine light would come on
at times. began a few months ago, happening more frequently, and now the vehcile will not start.
1993 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1993 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
rugged and easy to handle in all apps. needs tougher made interior. roof rack is very good. front suspension needs better shocks and struts.
I have a 1993 Jeep cherokee with 185,000 miles (bought it with 94,000 in 2004) Fantastic vehicle. With the 5-speed manual, it has great acceleration. 20 mpg. Will go anywhere. Wish I could find another one just like it!!