1991 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Jeep Cherokee
- How do i change my steering shaft cause the steering wheel is very loose
- cost of used or new engine? 1991 jeep cherokee stait 6? how to tell if block cracked?
- Why are my brake lights and hazard lights not working?
- how many freeze plugs on the front of my engine, amnd do i need to rome Harm bal
- How do you adjust the intermediate push rod in the brake booster?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1991 Jeep Cherokee Questions
The screws go in the holes but slip right out again.
How do i change my steering shaft
I went out to start my car and my security system keeps coming on, and running my battery down. I can't get my car started even after charging my battery, so I need to deactivate the security system.