1991 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Jeep Cherokee
- have a lot of blow back on back of engine. air filter box fills up with oil too.
- Fuel filter was so clogged and that would do it. Doing brakes 2day Yay
- Wants to start, gets fuel but won't start
- how many freeze plugs on the front of my engine, amnd do i need to rome Harm bal
- How do you adjust the intermediate push rod in the brake booster?
1991 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1991 Jeep Cherokee Questions
have no blow back at oil fill cap. motor has 265,000
The screws go in the holes but slip right out again.
How do i change my steering shaft
1991 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1991 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
Bought one of these in 1992 and it was one of the best vehicles I ever owned and what a four wheeler took it to the top of the Warner mountain range while deer hunting in the snow only had to chain up the front and gets 20 mpg to boot!!