1991 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Jeep Cherokee
- how many freeze plugs on the front of my engine, amnd do i need to rome Harm bal
- How do you adjust the intermediate push rod in the brake booster?
- How do I reattach the panel(which fell off)on the rear hatch door ?
- how do I repair the lock on the tail gate that's stuck in the locked position?
- After rebuild the coil jeep is not starting.Fuel runs true everything fine.
1991 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
Leaks at the front and/or rear differential pinion seal and from the transfer case are common. Leakage from the transfer case normally occurs at the case-mating surfaces and require removal of the transfer case to reseal.
1991 Jeep Cherokee Questions
The screws go in the holes but slip right out again.
How do i change my steering shaft
I went out to start my car and my security system keeps coming on, and running my battery down. I can't get my car started even after charging my battery, so I need to deactivate the security system.