2007 Jaguar XKR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jaguar XKR
- My bank 1 sensor came on & then my 2007xkr stated to loose power & cuts off
- car stalls wile driving and won't restart unless in park.and sum times it start
- where does the drain line for the AC exit the front wall over the transmission
- seat backs will not adjust after taking them forward to clean. drivers seat will
- There are two air filters for the engine. Where are they and how to replace.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2007 Jaguar XKR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life, our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil at 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2007 Jaguar XKR Questions
Is that the reason why? Also my restricted performance warning light came on after that but went off
Supercharged 4.2 Liter V8 engine.
I recently purchased a used 2007 XKR and I'm due for my first oil change. I always do all of the basic maintenance on my vehicles and was just wandering of there was anything I need to know before doinga standard oil/filter change.
2007 Jaguar XKR Recalls
The vacuum supply hose to the power brake unit may have been mis-routed during vehicle assembly. This may bring the hose too close to the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve connections at the exhaust manifold. Contact with the hot exhaust system may cause the vacuum hose to melt, leading to a loss of brake assistance and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the hose and adjust the routing; damaged noses will be replaced. This recall is expected to begin on May 25, 2007. The Jaguar recall number is J003.
2007 Jaguar XKR Reviews
i have Infiniti , BMW, and porsche but my favorite my jaguar Xkr best car ever have so far.
My 2007 XKR coupe has been a fabulous car. It shows how far Jaguar has come in the last 5 years. I also own a 2006 XJ8L that is a daily driver. It has also been one of my favorite cars and completely trouble free. Before the Jags, I had owned over 30 BMWs and MBs.