2000 Jaguar XKR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Jaguar XKR
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2000 Jaguar XKR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life, our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil at 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The thermostat may stick partially closed resulting in an engine to overheating condition. Replacement of the stuck thermostat should correct this problem.
2000 Jaguar XKR Questions
everytime I turn around he keeps coming up with something else that needs repair. He said he had to replace the fuel pump and then he tells me the jag has two fuel pumps is this true? does the jag xkr have two fuel pumps?
dont know if where or when to top up transmission