2002 Jaguar XK8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Jaguar XK8
- Where can I get a diagram for the fuse box? Where can I get a copy of manual?
- I see I have a rather severe oil leak coming from a 1 inch diameter house that
- I need a schematice of the power steering pump and hoses for a 2002 Jaguar XK8
- How much should it cost to change all the coolent hoses?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2002 Jaguar XK8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
Problems when opening or closing the convertible top may be fixed by flushing the hydraulic fluid and replacing it with an improved Jaguar fluid.
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life, our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil at 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2002 Jaguar XK8 Questions
I'm looking for #13 and I don't know where to find it.
appears to come of the lower engine block. The hose is metal(egine side) and then rubber. Its right behind the raditor. There are two there and the front right one leaks oil. Bill
I need a schematic for powerm steering pump and hoses for a 2002 Jaguar XK8.
2002 Jaguar XK8 Recalls
2002 Jaguar XK8 Reviews
2002 XK8 Coupe bought with 112k miles, black/black. Despite having apparently been well serviced immediately had problems with knock sensors and emissions control. $1500 to repair. Since then runs great, rides and drives great on the highway. In town ride is rough as could be expected. Think that a relationship with a mechanic familiar with these cars would be a plus. Think that its worth t...