2002 Jaguar XK8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Jaguar XK8
- Where to get fair price for new or used transmission
- Where to get fair price for used or new transmission
- Where can I get a diagram for the fuse box? Where can I get a copy of manual?
- I see I have a rather severe oil leak coming from a 1 inch diameter house that
- I need a schematice of the power steering pump and hoses for a 2002 Jaguar XK8
2002 Jaguar XK8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
Problems when opening or closing the convertible top may be fixed by flushing the hydraulic fluid and replacing it with an improved Jaguar fluid.
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life, our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil at 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2002 Jaguar XK8 Questions
I am retired and on limited income and need an affordable and reliable shop
I'm looking for #13 and I don't know where to find it.
2002 Jaguar XK8 Recalls
2002 Jaguar XK8 Reviews
2002 XK8 Coupe bought with 112k miles, black/black. Despite having apparently been well serviced immediately had problems with knock sensors and emissions control. $1500 to repair. Since then runs great, rides and drives great on the highway. In town ride is rough as could be expected. Think that a relationship with a mechanic familiar with these cars would be a plus. Think that its worth t...