2008 Jaguar XK Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Jaguar XK
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2008 Jaguar XK Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with fault codes P0491 or P0492 stored. Our technicians tell us that the engine control module (ECM) software should be upgraded to correct this concern.
Various issues with the door glass can be caused by the glass being out of adjustment, not a faulty window regulator. These issues include a knock, squeak, or binding condition when raising or lowering the door glass. Our technicians tell us that window adjustment should be checked first if any of these symptoms occur.
High brake pedal effort may be required to start the engine. Our technicians tell us if the vacuum supply to the brake booster is correct, adjusting the brake light switch and recalibrating the anti-lock brake modulator pressure sensor will generally correct this concern.
2008 Jaguar XK Recalls
On 112 Jaguar XK vehicles, the TPMS warnings were turned off on the instrument cluster. If the TPMS control unit were to send a signal to display a TPMS warning, it would not display on the instrument cluster. Failure to notify the driver of tire deflation is not in compliance with the Motor Vehicle Safety Standard and could lead to tire failure and a crash.