2007 Jaguar XK Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jaguar XK
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
2007 Jaguar XK Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with fault codes P0491 or P0492 stored. Our technicians tell us that the engine control module (ECM) software should be upgraded to correct this concern.
A creak, click, or squeal type noise may be noted from the front brakes under light brake application. Our technicians tell us that lubing appropriate brake caliper and pad surfaces and installing new front brake pads should correct this concern.
Various issues with the door glass can be caused by the glass being out of adjustment, not a faulty window regulator. These issues include a knock, squeak, or binding condition when raising or lowering the door glass. Our technicians tell us that window adjustment should be checked first if any of these symptoms occur.
2007 Jaguar XK Questions
How often should battery in smart key be replaced?
I am trying to get a cold air intake, but I am not sure if the engine space allows it. I was also contemplating just the regular K&N replacement. Any recomendations on a specific brand that you have in yours, as far as cold air intake. I am looking for some additional HP.
need to jump start car have a flat battery.
2007 Jaguar XK Recalls
On 112 Jaguar XK vehicles, the TPMS warnings were turned off on the instrument cluster. If the TPMS control unit were to send a signal to display a TPMS warning, it would not display on the instrument cluster. Failure to notify the driver of tire deflation is not in compliance with the Motor Vehicle Safety Standard and could lead to tire failure and a crash.