1995 Jaguar XJS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Jaguar XJS
- Car makes noise between 1st and 2nd gear.
- When I put it into drive it starts in first gear and as it shifts into 2nd gear it makes a clunk and then goes into 2nd and no problem after that. What's causing this clunk ?
- When I start off it clunky before going into 2nd gear.whats cause of this.
- I have an automatic 6 cylinder XJS 2+2 convertible. The car shifts into gear and runs well, but the gear does not line up with the indicator on the shifter. How do I correct this?
- 1995 Jaguar XJS Question:Cranks but will not start.
1995 Jaguar XJS Problems
The upper bushings on the front shock absorbers are prone to failure and may produce a rattling/jingling noise as the car is driven over bumps.
1995 Jaguar XJS Questions
Engine was running when I was degreasing engine compartment. I used a good amount of water at a car wash rinsing it off and it ran for several minutes after I finished the rinse. Engine cut out just as I was about to close the hood and drive off. Cranks all day, but does not start. Car towed a...
This Jaguar is completely original right down to the factory installed Pirelli tires. Vehicle has less than 14,000 original miles and has been properly stored in the Winter months since new. When it cranks, there doesn't appear to be any spark? The vehicle just continues to crank without tur...