2007 Jaguar XJR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jaguar XJR
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2007 Jaguar XJR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil every 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2007 Jaguar XJR Questions
Engine occasionally stalls at low speeds while coasting. Usually occurs during a turn. Engine just quits. Starts fine after stall.
older models were behind the rear seat
2007 Jaguar XJR Recalls
Some passenger vehicles may contain fuel tank components which have not been properly secured. This may result in the MIL malfunction indicator lamp coming on. It could also possibly leak out vapors. If the Fuel Level is above the components it may leak out and cause a fire hazard. The dealer will replace the fuel tank. The Jaguar recall # is R726