2005 Jaguar XJR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Jaguar XJR
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
2005 Jaguar XJR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil every 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2005 Jaguar XJR Questions
accelleration. code says that #2,4,6, and 8 (right bank) are missing. What could be the cause of this. car has 60k miles.
had my "rocket on wheels" for almost a year. recently, the headlights started flickering. then began going off & back on, intermittenlty, both sides.