2002 Jaguar XJR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Jaguar XJR
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2002 Jaguar XJR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil every 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2002 Jaguar XJR Questions
What harm is it to change oil brands as long as it is 5W-30 synthetic?
When turning off the ignition an electric motor runs for 10 sec, it is not the antenna mast motor or engine fans
i have a 02 xjr jaguar the headliner is falling down does the liner have to be removed to repair and how hard is fix? thanks for your help
2002 Jaguar XJR Reviews
Best Jaguar i have owned, purchased used, my question relates to the drivers seat and steering wheel. When turning car off shouldnt the seat and steering wheel move back, and up to ease exit. I can hear a motor running for approx 10 seconds and it is not the antenna mast.
Im a proud owner in one with 96000 M she drives like a dream and came with a "nanny" who has taken care of her sonce new! The only problem is sun roof slder plate stuck back and it leaks a bit of rain water... everything else is a Beast! Black on Black...