2001 Jaguar XJR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Jaguar XJR
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2001 Jaguar XJR Problems
The automatic transmission oil is synthetic and Jaguar claims it never needs changing. However, to prolong the transmission life our technicians strongly recommend changing the automatic transmission oil every 60,000 miles.
Use only Jaguar-approved fluid and carefully follow the Jaguar instructions for refilling the transmission.
2001 Jaguar XJR Questions
When key is turned on there is nothing, no warning lights, elec is sys is dead. After a while everything works again. Is this a problem with the ignition key component or some other part of the ignition system? Local dealer knows nothing on this.
inertia switch has been reset but tank fuel pump is not running. Consequently auto is not getting fuel and will not start.
everytime when starting car.