2003 Jaguar XJ8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Jaguar XJ8
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2003 Jaguar XJ8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
my car would turn over but it would stall out.
While getting my tires changed one of my lug nuts was broken. Had to go to another shop to loosen the rest of the lug nuts and then return to have my tires installed.
The three piece lug nuts are fragile, and if the tires are not rotated frequently, the lug nuts can seize. Lubricate the threads when changing tires and purchase several spares to have on hand for an emergency.
2003 Jaguar XJ8 Questions
I'm just wondering if my transmission is shifting correctly; my car registers 2400 rpm at 70 mph; it seems a little high; what should it be? Maybe I'm spoiled by my wife's 2013 XF which is only 1800 rpm at 75 mph!
Hello, there, I have bought a software Mitchell OnDemand 5 Q1.2012 online, the website is recommended by one of my friends, it is www.careucar.com. However, after I installed the software, and click the button of "add data", it said the account and password was needed, how can I solve t...
I have seen in diagrams that you need all these special tools is this correct or can you do it with tools that are normally in your tool box