2002 Jaguar XJ8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Jaguar XJ8
- Electric fuel pump replacement
- Driver side engine compartment fuse panel and part of the trunk fuse panel are not working all relays and fuses are good could this be the bcm or a security issue? The starter is cranking there is fuel pressure.
- Driver side fuse box and part of the rear fuse box are not working all relays
- can you bolt on a supercharger to a base xj8?
- How do you access the plug to change the High Mount assembly?
2002 Jaguar XJ8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
2002 Jaguar XJ8 Questions
I did not hear a thing. Car just would not start. Now, need whole new engine. WHAT!
CAR STILL DRIVE'S FINE
Replaced bulb but that didn't fix anything. What could it be? Bad relay maybe?
2002 Jaguar XJ8 Reviews
The suspension is not good. Wheel bearings and brakes are a problem also.