2001 Jaguar XJ8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Jaguar XJ8
- Where is the inertia switch located on a 2001 Jaguar XJ8L?
- I have a bad alternator and a month ago would start if jumped, now it wont start
- My jag is randomly spitting coolant out what would cause that?
- abs light and trac not avail and asc not avail came on 1 day after changing flat
- The alternator was very noisy. Repaced it with a rebuilt and still to much noise
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Questions
It comming from below the frame on the drivers side.
ac not workin blowin hot and cold air co mpressor workin
where is the cabin air filter on a 2001 jaguar xj8