2001 Jaguar XJ8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Jaguar XJ8
- one of my brake lights on my 2000 Jaguar xj8 isn't working.
- what should it cost to flush out and replace fluid for automatic roof mechanism
- changing rear wheel bearings on 2001 jaguar xj8
- Where is the inertia switch located on a 2001 Jaguar XJ8L?
- I have a bad alternator and a month ago would start if jumped, now it wont start
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Questions
I get a signal to check brake light. The left brake light bulb is out. Both the bulb and fuse are good. When I press the brake petal I hear a click by the shift lever. Any ideas on what going on?
It comming from below the frame on the drivers side.
ac not workin blowin hot and cold air co mpressor workin
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Reviews
my fuel pump no electri feed is comeing to the pump what must do
The timing belt had to be replaced at 100,000 miles. Otherwise, this XJR was super.