1997 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jaguar XJ6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
Engine oil leaks in several different areas are common. I may be necessary to clean the affected area and recheck to determine the exact cause of the leak.
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
How long will the EGR valve and the throttle spring last before having to be replaced again?
leaking a little faster than i would like too see it also squeals when started
i changed the heat control valve. i got heat for 20 min. then i got cold air and no heat. When i try to use the defrost, the ac comes on