1997 Jaguar XJ6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Jaguar XJ6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Problems
The cup holder in the front center arm rest is flimsy and may break, making it impossible to close the cup holder assembly.
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.
Engine oil leaks in several different areas are common. I may be necessary to clean the affected area and recheck to determine the exact cause of the leak.
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Questions
car was running fine just got it so all the codes had cleared no check engine light on . then I ran over something it was a loud bang ad the car rolled to a stop no .more power no starter no dash lights .I replaced the neutral safety switch on the tranny .still nothing ??
Turn key car starts, voltage goes up then drops and car dies, can anyone help
How long will the EGR valve and the throttle spring last before having to be replaced again?